Bosisio Parini (LC) Research Center
The research activity carried out in Bosisio Parini focuses on all areas of interest of the Institute. There is a strong connection between research and the the Center's clinical activity, which takes place in a Neurophysiatrics Department as well as a Center for Developmental Neuropsychiatry and Psychopathology.
Our studies mainly focus on:
- Rare diseases
- Hereditary spastic paraparesis
- Cerebellar and cerebral malformative disorders
- Cerebral palsy and traumatic brain injury
- At-risk infants, pre-term infants
- Speech and language disorders
- Neurodevelopmental pathologies
- Emotional disorders in children
The bioengineering and robotics labs and the CESNE-Neuroimaging Lab (Applied technologies Area) support the studies carried out by the other Research Areas.